Frequently Asked Questions
How do I open my Messages?
Patients must login to ClinicInfo to read their Messages. Login at: https://patient.clinicinfo.com/
New ClinicInfo Users
New users must Confirm Their ClinicInfo Account to get started:
- Check your inbox (and/or spam folder) for our confirmation email.
- Click the link in the email to access your confirmation page.
- Set a password and review your contact information to complete the confirmation process.
You can now login any time to view Messages that have been sent to you via ClinicInfo.
If you can't find our confirmation email and are sure that your doctor's office sent you an invite to ClinicInfo:
- Request a new confirmation email here: Resend Account Confirmation
- Input the same email address that you gave to your doctor's office.
- Wait a minute or two, then check your inbox and your spam folder for our confirmation email.
If you still don't get a confirmation email, please follow up with your clinic to make sure that they sent an invite to you, and to make sure that they are using your correct email address.
Existing users that have confirmed their account and set a password can login to ClinicInfo any time.
- Login here: https://patient.clinicinfo.com/
Users that are having trouble logging in typically have forgotten their password or are typing it in incorrectly.
- Request to reset your password: Account Recovery
- Wait a minute or two, then check your inbox and spam folder for an account recovery email.
How do I confirm my account or setup a password?
In order to start using ClinicInfo, your doctor's office must first send you an invite. You will be sent a confirmation email from ClinicInfo to setup a password and get started.
If you haven't received a confirmation email then your doctor's office might not have sent you an invite yet.
If you have been invited, check your inbox and spam folders for our confirmation email to get started. You may request a new account confirmation email to be sent here: Resend Account Confirmation.
I forgot my password
To reset your password:
- Request to reset your password here: Account Recovery
- Input the email address associated with your ClinicInfo account.
- Wait a minute or two, then check your inbox and spam folder for our account recovery email.
How do I change my account information?
Patients must login to change their password, update their contact information, or change their text-message (SMS) notification preferences.
- Login to https://patient.clinicinfo.com/
Click or tap to open the menu found at the top right corner of the screen:
- Desktop or laptop users – Click the My Account menu and choose one of the following items: Update Contact Information or Change Password
- Smartphone or tablet users – Tap the menu icon (top-right corner) and choose My Account. On the resulting page, choose one of the following links: Update Contact Information or Change Password
- Update your information in the textboxes provided and click the Save Changes button.